Join us for some school holiday fun this autumn
Friday 7 April 2017 to Friday 21 April 2017
The Pymble School Holiday Program, Kids on Campus, provides exciting activities for boys and girls from the community. Every holiday, our experienced staff design and organise vacation care activities that are safe, fun and entertaining for school children aged 5 to 12 years old. Children attending preschool or a pre-kinder program are not be catered for in this program.
Book a place
An early bird discount of $10.00 is available for all bookings made by Thursday 30 March 2017. Don’t miss out!
Program hours: 7.30am and 6.00pm daily
Cost: The cost varies each day, depending on the activity offered. If you are eligible for the Child Care Rebate, this will be applied to each attendance.
New parents need to enrol their child prior to booking a spot in our holiday program.
Please follow these steps to enrol your child
1. Go to pymblelc.hubworks.com.au
2. Click on enrol
3. Complete the enrolment form. A preferred payment method will be required before enrolment is accepted
4. You will receive an email confirming your enrolment.
When your enrolment details are confirmed, your booking form is received and payment has been successfully debited from your nominated account you will be able to view your successful booking in pymblelc.hubworks.com.au.
What to bring
- A hat. It is very important to remember a hat so your child can play
- Labelled drink bottle.
- Sunscreen. If you do not wish your child to wear the sunscreen provided by the centre please provide your own.
- All children to bring morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and any snacks/drinks required for the day. We have children attending the centre who are anaphylactic to nuts so please do not bring nut products. This is very important for their safety.
What to wear
- Comfortable clothes that can get messy!
- A sleeved shirt must be worn. Collared or polo is highly recommended. We spend a great deal of time outside and our ‘sunsafe’ policy states your child must be dressed appropriately. Children who wear clothing that is not appropriate for outside play will remain inside under supervision.
- A spare set of clothes. We may have some water play and a spare set of clothes would be a great idea.
- Closed in shoes. Your child will only be able to participate in activities if they have sensible, closed in shoes. Thongs, sandals and heels do not allow children to participate safely in all the great activities we provide.
- Jumper or jacket.
- Please label all items.
If your child would like to swim, they are welcome to join us in the Learn to Swim pool. Please send along their swimmers, a towel, goggles (optional), and a swimming cap. We will have spare swimming caps if you do not have your own. A swimming permission slip is included on the booking form.
Late collection of children
Children must be collected by 6.00pm. A late fee of $5.00 per minute is applicable for late pick-ups.
It is a legal requirement that Parents/Carers sign their child in and out of the Centre each day. Children can only leave the Centre when accompanied by a Parent/Carer or an adult nominated in the HubWorks! enrolment form. There is a section where you can enter this information. Written notification/email is required to allow another person to collect your child, if they are not already entered in the HubWorks! system.
If your child is known to have an anaphylactic reaction or episode to any allergen it is imperative that, upon enrolment, parents provide a current (printed copy) action plan that includes a photo of your child. Parents must supply an epipen/anapen labelled in a small container, if this is part of your action plan. If your child is known to have asthma it is imperative that, upon enrolment, parents provide a current asthma plan which includes a recent photo of your child. Medication must be sent with your child in a clearly labelled container.
Medication will only be administered by staff if it is in the original packaging with your child’s name on it. You will need to supply a note with instructions for administering the medication.
• If your child is unwell please keep them at home.
• If your child is unwell on arrival at the Centre you’ll be asked to take them home.
• If your child becomes unwell during the course of the day you will be contacted to arrange an alternative care plan.
The Pymble School Holiday Program is ‘Approved Child Care’. This allows families to claim the Child Care Benefit and Rebate for Kids on Campus.
The Child Care Rebate helps families cover the cost of out of pocket expenses costs of child care and is not income tested.
The Child Care Benefit is income tested and is usually paid directly to approved Child Care Services to reduce the fees that eligible families pay.
Ms Fiona Stevenson
(02) 9855 7741
0439 044 279
Centre Director/Nominated Supervisor
Ms Fiona Stevenson
(02) 9855 7741
Deputy Head PLC
Ms Julie Shaw
Centre Provider: Uniting Care Children’s Services
NSW Department of Education and Communities
Keep in touch
If you would like to be added to our School Holiday Program email list, please send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.