The Ex-students' Union (ESU) promotes and celebrates the lives and careers of ex-students of Pymble Ladies' College as role models for the unending chain of new girls who follow. It organises a variety of activities of an academic, cultural, social, spiritual and sporting nature. It also supports the welfare of the College and the present students.
Established as a separate body in 1929, ESU today aims to:
- Maintain the traditions and foster the welfare of the College
- Unite past members of the College with present ones
- Keep together the ‘old girls’ of the College whose spirit reflects the Pymble ethos.
All ex-students and staff are eligible to join ESU and enjoy the following benefits:
- Access to the ex-students' national and international network
- Opportunity to share skills and talents, contributing towards the welfare of the College
- Wearing the Pymble Lady Camellia pin, which identifies you as an ex-student of the College
- Subscription to the Pymbulletin, which is delivered three times a year and provides an excellent means of keeping abreast of College and ex-students' activities.
Life membership to ESU costs only $250. To join, please forward your details to email@example.com to request an application form, or click here to download an application form.
The ESU sends regular email updates to all ex-students throughout the year. If you are not receiving emails, or as a life member have stopped receiving your Pymbulletin, please contact the ESU to update your details. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See which upcoming ESU events you should add to your calendar.
President's Report 2012
Click here to download the ESU President's Report for 2012, as presented at the 2012 AGM.
National Council of Women of Australia
Click here to view the National Council of Women of Australia newsletters online
Foundation Day 2012
On 8 February 2012, Sabah Hussain (2004) delivered an inspiring and relevant speech to the students and staff for the annual celebration of Foundation Day. The girls were captivated by Sabah and her achievements since leaving Pymble in 2004. The Ex-Students’ Union was thrilled to have such a wonderful ex-student to represent them on this momentous occasion. Click here to read Sabah's speech.
Black Watch Ties
Are you taking advantage of the Ex-students' Union networking directory? If so, login now, or click on 'first time user' to register.