(take a virtual tour)
The College's three boarding houses are situated within the safety of the school grounds and accommodate up to 120 boarders, with boarding available from Year 7.
Marden and Lang were both opened in 1916 when the College took its first students. They were originally named First and Second House but were renamed after the death of Dr Marden, the College's first Principal. Marden House was named after Dr Marden and Lang House after the Reverend Dunmore Lang, MA, DD (1799 - 1878).
Goodlet House was opened in 1926 by Mr R. W. Gillespie. It was named in memory of Colonel Goodlet who had taken great interest in Church schools. He was also a well known businessman and benefactor to several institutions. He died in 1914 without ever having seen the College established.
In 2008 the three boarding houses were extensively updated and renovated to maintain them as high-quality boarding facilities. While the interiors were updated and renovated, the beautiful, historical facades of each of the boarding houses remain.
A team of professional and dedicated boarding staff supports the College's commitment to providing girls with opportunities for personal growth and assisting them as they move from dependence to independence.
As Pymble may be your daughter's home away from home for a number of years, the College makes each student’s adjustment to boarding life a priority. Boarding staff help each girl settle in and feel comfortable as quickly as possible, and a family orientation weekend helps new boarders and their families acclimatise to life at Pymble.