Bus services to and from Pymble
Pymble Ladies’ College has four dedicated bus services to help parents avoid the peak-hour commute when transporting students to and from Pymble Ladies College.
The current routes are:
- Lane Cove, Longueville, Gladesville, Ryde, Macquarie
- Neutral Bay, Northbridge, Castlecrag, Castle Cove, Roseville, Killara
- Dural, Glenhaven, West Pennant Hills, Beecroft, Epping, Marsfield, Macquarie
- Avalon, Newport, Mona Vale, Ingleside, Terrey Hills, St Ives
2018: $390.00 per term
The commencement of the dedicated bus services was in response to parent feedback. It also aligned with our strategic vision, Towards 2020 – Striving for the highest in delivering a more sustainable and personalised service to Pymble families.
Each bus has been chartered and branded with Pymble signage and will drop off and pick up from within the College grounds. The morning run delivers the girls to school by 8.00am and the afternoon run departs Pymble at 3.30pm. Please note that Junior School girls are accompanied to and from their School upon arrival and departure.
For more information, please contact College Services on 02 9855 7447.
Please note: The running of each Pymble Bus Service is dependent on a minimum number of students registered to use each bus. If at any time patronage is under our minimum requirement the College may cancel a service by providing at least one term’s notice.
Student Opal Card
The School Student Transport Scheme (SSTS) provides eligible school students with free or subsidised travel on public transport between home and school.
Application is required if the student is:
- Applying for a SSTS pass for the first time
- Enrolling in Kindergarten
- Requesting an additional pass as a result of a new shared parental responsibility situation.
An Updated Application is required if the student has a current school travel pass and:
- The student is progressing from Year 2 to Year 3
- The student is progressing from Year 6 to Year 7
- The student’s circumstances change, e.g. change of school or home address
Preparatory girls should not travel by bus or train unless accompanied by an older sister or adult or designated older student.
To learn more about the School Student Transport Scheme please visit the Transport for NSW website.