Boarding Administration Co-ordinator
The College is seeking an enthusiastic and professional Administration Co-ordinator to provide high level support to our wider Boarding community on a permanent basis.
Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. At Pymble, we foster a world-class educational environment with the importance of global citizenship and a worldwide perspective central to our strategic intent.
We believe our staff, both teaching and non-teaching, are our most valuable resource. We are proud to have passionate and dedicated staff who recognise the unique strengths and qualities of every Pymble girl.
The College is seeking an enthusiastic and professional Administration Co-ordinator to provide high level support to our wider Boarding community on a permanent basis. The role is to be worked 38 hours per week over 44 weeks per annum which includes all term time.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Administrative support to the Boarding school.
- Event and program management, including planning and co-ordinating of Boarder Socials, Transition programs, community events and more.
- Communication with the Boarding and wider College community
You will have:
- Knowledge of operational aspects of administration including a proven ability to organise information and manage competing timeframes and deadlines.
- Previous experience within an educational or boarding environment is highly advantageous.
- Ability to demonstrate efficiency and attention to detail in all aspects of communication.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to sustain and develop quality and supportive relationships with Boarders, parents and staff.
- Excellent customer service skills
Why work at Pymble?
- Be in a position to create a positive impact on the wellbeing of young people
- Meaningful staff rewards and recognition program
- The opportunity to work with experienced, professional and supportive staff.
- Work amidst the beautiful school grounds.
The successful candidate must have a Working with Children Check clearance.
Pymble Ladies’ College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a workforce which represents the diverse society in which we live. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
We acknowledge the Durramurragal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which our College is built. We pay respect to elders past, present and future recognising the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.