Casual Administrative Assistant – IT
Seeking an administrative assistant to join the IT Team on a casual basis
Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. At Pymble, we foster a world-class educational environment with the importance of global citizenship and a worldwide perspective central to our strategic intent.
We believe our staff, both teaching and non-teaching, are our most valuable resource. We are proud to have passionate and dedicated staff who recognise the unique strengths and qualities of every Pymble girl.
The College is seeking expressions of interest for a casual administrative role within the IT department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Raising purchase orders, receipt of deliveries and coordination of returns.
- Management and timely processing of invoices
- Customer service within the IT department
You will have:
- Experience using Microsoft applications with an emphasis on Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Teams.
- Willingness and ability to adopt a flexible approach to work tasks and to manage changing priorities
The successful candidate must have a Working with Children Check clearance.
Pymble Ladies’ College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a workforce which represents the diverse society in which we live. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
We acknowledge the Durramurragal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which our College is built. We pay respect to elders past, present and future recognising the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.