Casual I.T. Positions
Expressions of interest open for our casual I.T. Positions talent pool.
Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. At Pymble, we foster a world-class educational environment with the importance of global citizenship and a worldwide perspective central to our strategic intent.
We believe our staff, both teaching and non-teaching, are our most valuable resource. We are proud to have passionate and dedicated staff who recognise the unique strengths and qualities of every Pymble girl.
Please submit an expression of interest today if you are interested in casual work as a Level 1 Service Desk Technician at the College.
- Support students, staff and parents to enable them in their use of technology
- Provide technical support via phone, face to face or email
- Maintain up to date records of requests via the College Helpdesk system
- Work in line with Incident Management Principles, updating the status of all assigned requests
- Provide backup Classroom emergencies/AV Support when required.
The successful candidate must have a Working with Children Check clearance prior to engagement.
Please note: Submitting an expression of interest does not automatically ensure you will be offered an interview and/or casual work opportunities.