Casual Rowing Coaches
Seeking expressions of interest for coaches for the upcoming 2021/2022 Rowing season!
Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. At Pymble, we foster a world-class educational environment with the importance of global citizenship and a worldwide perspective central to our strategic intent.
We believe our staff, both teaching and non-teaching, are our most valuable resource. We are proud to have passionate and dedicated staff who recognise the unique strengths and qualities of every Pymble girl.
We are seeking expressions of interest for upcoming casual Rowing Coaches positions for our 2021/2022 season!
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Implementation of the rowing training program.
- Monitoring and coaching of rowers and crews to improve their skills, conditioning and performance.
- Actively contribute to a positive, enthusiastic and professional coaching culture
You will have:
- Excellent communication and people skills
- The ability to deliver and work within an existing program structure
- Previous experience in the Rowing industry
- A passion for coaching and the willingness to work with students of all ages and abilities within the program.
- Availability to commence from September this year.
Why work at Pymble?
- Join a successful team with proven results
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Professional class facilities and equipment
The successful candidate must have a Working with Children Check clearance.
Pymble Ladies’ College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a workforce which represents the diverse society in which we live. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
We acknowledge the Durramurragal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which our College is built. We pay respect to elders past, present and future recognising the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.