Junior School – Deputy Head Leadership Positions
We are seeking experienced academic leaders to be part of our Pymble community from Term 1, 2022.
Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. At Pymble, we foster a world-class educational environment with the importance of global citizenship and a worldwide perspective central to our strategic intent.
We believe our staff, both teaching and non-teaching, are our most valuable resource. We are proud to have passionate and dedicated staff who recognise the unique strengths and qualities of every Pymble girl.
It is an exciting time to join Pymble as our Preparatory and Junior Schools will unite to become one Junior School covering K – 6 from Term 1, 2022.
The College is seeking innovative educational professionals to join our Junior School leadership team and support our Head of Junior School in the following roles:
- Deputy Head of Junior School – Academic
- Deputy Head of Junior School – Students
- Deputy Head of Junior School Operations
We are looking for experienced educators who:
- Empower and inspire team members to lead best practice in teaching and learning.
- Lead coaching conversations to create a positive and cohesive team culture
- Have a strong understanding of the application of technology to enhance learning
- Are reflective professionals engaged in ongoing development and research in relation to your practice
- Are committed to supporting student wellbeing.
Why work at Pymble?
- Exciting opportunity to be part of a team responsible for creating a welcoming, cohesive and nurturing learning environment from K-6.
- Develop capacity for our girls to interact across year groups leading to a greater sense of connection and belonging for all.
- We are passionate about our girls becoming influential and compassionate women and we aim to attract intelligent and inspiring staff who have the same vision.
Applicants should clearly advise on their application which role/s they would like to be considered.
Candidates must comply with the NSW Teacher Accreditation Act and provide a Working with Children Check.
Pymble Ladies’ College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a workforce which represents the diverse society in which we live. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
We acknowledge the Durramurragal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which our College is built. We pay respect to elders past, present and future recognising the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.