Lead Coach – Rugby Sevens
Enjoy flexibility in your work/life balance in joining our prominent Sport department, leading our teams to success and promoting the growth of Rugby for women.
Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. At Pymble, we foster a world-class educational environment with the importance of global citizenship and a worldwide perspective central to our strategic intent. We are proud to have passionate and dedicated staff who recognise the unique strengths and qualities of every Pymble girl.
A talented and confident new team member will join our prominent Sports team as a Lead Coach working with our Rugby Sevens teams.
You will work in collaboration with the Sport Coordinator to create a positive impact for all students and coaches. Designing and delivering a high quality and enjoyable training environment, you will also provide leadership and session planning to further develop the success of your coaches and teams. In addition, you will also coach the Senior Firsts team, ensuring a positive and fun team culture.
Coaching sessions are after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays during Terms 2 and 3, with additional Saturday afternoon games during Term 3.
An appealing above award hourly rate is on offer, pending experience and skillset.
You will demonstrate the following attributes and capabilities:
- A Level 1 or 2 Rugby Coaching qualification, or equivalent
- A successful track record as a Rugby Coach. Experience in Rugby Sevens would be highly regarded.
- Passion and experience in developing, coaching and motivating young players, ideally in a school environment.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability and desire to consult, negotiate and build collaborative relationships with students and staff.
- Willingness to support the ethos and values of the College.
Why work at Pymble?
- Attractive hourly rates, plus overtime and penalty rates where applicable
- Dedicated, professional and positive team environment
- World class facilities
The successful candidate must have a Working with Children Check clearance prior to engagement.
Pymble Ladies’ College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a workforce which represents the diverse society in which we live. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
We acknowledge the Durramurragal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which our College is built. We pay respect to elders past, present and future recognising the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.