Visual Arts Teacher
We are seeking a passionate Visual Arts Teacher to join our Secondary School on a permanent basis from Term 1, 2022.
Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. At Pymble, we foster a world-class educational environment with the importance of global citizenship and a worldwide perspective central to our strategic intent.
We believe our staff, both teaching and non-teaching, are our most valuable resource. We are proud to have passionate and dedicated staff who recognise the unique strengths and qualities of every Pymble girl.
The College is seeking a confident and experienced teacher to join our Visual Arts department. The position is a full-time permanent role from Term 1, 2022.
- Have recent experience teaching Visual Arts in Stage 4, 5 and 6
- Be a positive and collaborative contributor to a successful department committed to improving educational outcomes
- Be confident in differentiating the curriculum in the classroom
- Have a strong understanding of the application of technology to enhance learning
- Be a reflective professional engaged in ongoing development and research in relation to your practice
- Be committed to supporting student wellbeing.
Candidates must comply with the NSW Teacher Accreditation Act and provide a Working with Children Check.
Pymble Ladies’ College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a workforce which represents the diverse society in which we live. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
We acknowledge the Durramurragal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which our College is built. We pay respect to elders past, present and future recognising the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.