The ESU offers a number of small grants to support ex-students of Pymble Ladies’ College in meaningful endeavours related to contributing to the community or career development.
The grants recognise the value of ex-students who are independently making their mark on the world by contributing to their communities or developing their careers to become contributing citizens.
An interested ex-student should submit a written application outlining:
- Project/event the funding relates to
- Date of project/event –must be at least 2 months after the application submission date
- How the funding will be used
- Outcomes to ex-student and/or community
- Amount requested (capped at $3000).
All written applications (1 page maximum) and queries should be addressed to the ESU Committee at email@example.com