Parents of all Pymble Ladies’ College students are members of the Pymble Parent Association (PPA) for the duration of their daughter’s enrolment at the College.
The PPA objective is to promote the wellbeing of the College and its students and to represent the parents in the following ways:
- to encourage participation in the life of the College and a sense of community amongst parents by providing a variety of social functions
- to raise funds to allow the College to purchase equipment and to fund special projects not covered by its normal budget
- to represent parents in the life of the College and liaise with the Principal and College Council
A great variety of support groups operate under the auspices of the Pymble Parent Association and these include:
- Senior School Parent Group (SSPG)
- Upper School Parent Group (USPG)
- Middle School Parent Group (MSPG)
- Junior School Parent Group (JSPG)
- Preparatory School Parent Group (PSPG)
- Boarding Parent Group (BPG)
- Music Support Group (MSG)
- Rowing Support Group (RSG)
- Snow Sports Support Group (SSSG)
- Robotics Support Group (RoSG)
All Pymble parents are free to join as many or few support groups as they wish. Each year at the Annual General Meetings (AGM), parents are invited to take on a more active role on elected committees.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Parent Support Groups area of MyPymble .