Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. The College is committed to creating a personalised learning environment for every Pymble girl that is universally acknowledged for its outstanding quality and exceptional opportunities. One of the key elements of our strategic plan Towards 2020: Striving for the highest is the development of a high performance and learning culture to enable the delivery of an excellent education.
We are seeking a professional and efficient Administrative Assistant to join the Sport and Activities team on a full-time, temporary (long service leave replacement) basis. This role will be responsible for supporting the administration, communication and facilitation of the Co-Curricular activities programs across all five schools at the College. The salary for this position is $68 867 per annum.
This position is to commence 4 February 2019 until 28 June 2019.
You will have:
- Willingness to support the ethos and values of the College
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Intermediate MS Office knowledge with an emphasis on Word, Excel and Publisher
- Well-developed communication skills, including written and interpersonal skills that will enable the development of positive relationships based on respect and trust with students, parents, staff and the local community
- The ability to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail in the preparation of materials both soft copy and electronic
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to prioritise
- The ability to work as a member of a team as well as autonomously
- Experience in an educational setting would be highly regarded
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement
- Willingness to actively participle in the College’s coaching program and culture
- The ability to demonstrate professional conduct and discretion at all times.
The successful candidate must have a Working with Children Check clearance.
Pymble Ladies’ College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications close 3.00pm Friday 18 January 2019.