Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. The College is committed to creating a personalised learning environment for every Pymble girl that is universally acknowledged for its outstanding quality and exceptional opportunities. One of the key elements of our strategic plan Towards 2020: Striving for the highest is the development of a high performance and learning culture to enable the delivery of an excellent education.
The College is seeking a temporary, part-time (0.76 FTE) Stage 6 Biology and junior (Years 7, 8 and 10) Science Teacher to join our progressive Science Department until 27 September 2018.
You will have:
- Be willing to support the ethos and values of the College
- Have extensive knowledge of the NESA syllabus requirements and program development
- Be experienced in team teaching and collaborative practice
- Be a positive contributor to a successful department committed to improving educational outcomes
- Be confident in differentiating the curriculum in the classroom
- Have a strong understanding of the application of technology to enhance learning
- Be a reflective professional engaged in ongoing development and research in relation to your practice
- Be committed to supporting student wellbeing
- Have demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement
- Be willing to actively participle in the College’s coaching program and culture
- Possess the ability to demonstrate professional conduct and discretion at all times.
The successful candidate must have a Working with Children Check clearance.
Pymble Ladies’ College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications close 3.00pm Thursday 16 August 2018.