Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. The College is committed to creating a personalised learning environment for every Pymble girl that is universally acknowledged for its outstanding quality and exceptional opportunities. One of the key elements of our strategic plan Towards 2020: Striving for the highest is the development of a high performance and learning culture to enable the delivery of an excellent education.
Please submit an expression of interest today if you are interested in employment in a casual Boarding position at the College.
- Supervising boarding students in a range of settings
- Monitoring student needs and responding appropriately
- Ensuring appropriate security and safety measures are in place at all times
- Communicating effectively with boarders, staff, parents and the College community
- Participating in compulsory training and professional learning activities
- Flexibility and availability at short notice.
Please note: Submitting an expression of interest does not automatically ensure you will be offered an interview and/or casual work opportunities.