Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. The College is committed to creating a personalised learning environment for every Pymble girl that is universally acknowledged for its outstanding quality and exceptional opportunities. One of the key elements of our strategic plan Towards 2020: Striving for the highest is the development of a high performance and learning culture to enable the delivery of an excellent education.
Please submit an expression of interest today if you are interested in casual work as a Level 1 Service Desk Technician at the College.
- Support students, staff and parents to enable them in their use of technology
- Provide technical support via phone, face to face or email
- Maintain up to date records of requests via the College Helpdesk system
- Work in line with Incident Management Principles, updating the status of all assigned requests
- Provide backup Classroom emergencies/AV Support when required.
Please note: Submitting an expression of interest does not automatically ensure you will be offered an interview and/or casual work opportunities.
The successful candidate must have a Working with Children Check clearance.
Pymble Ladies’ College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.