Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. The College is committed to creating a personalised learning environment for each Pymble girl. Pymble is universally acknowledged for its outstanding quality and exceptional opportunities. One of the key elements of our strategic plan Towards 2020: Striving for the highest is the development of a high performance and learning culture to enable the delivery of an excellent education.
We are seeking a professional and efficient Administrative Assistant to join the Co-curricular team on a full-time, permanent basis. This role will be responsible for supporting the administration, communication and facilitation of the Co-curricular Performing Arts portfolio, as well as assisting with other Co-curricular portfolio areas, across all five schools at the College. The salary for this position is $70 589 per annum.
You will have:
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Intermediate MS Office knowledge with an emphasis on Word, Excel and Outlook
- Well-developed communication skills, including written and interpersonal skills that will enable the development of positive relationships based on respect and trust with students, parents, staff and the local community
- The ability to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail in the preparation of materials both soft copy and electronic
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to prioritise
- The ability to work as a member of a team as well as autonomously
- Flexibility to work hours when required at Performing Arts events outside of office hours.
- Experience in an educational setting would be highly regarded
- Knowledge of and interest in Co-Curricular programs, preferably in a school context.
The successful candidate must have a Working with Children Check clearance.
Pymble Ladies’ College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications close 3.00pm Wednesday 5 February 2020.