Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. The College is committed to creating a personalised learning environment for every Pymble girl that is universally acknowledged for its outstanding quality and exceptional opportunities. One of the key elements of our strategic plan Towards 2020: Striving for the highest is the development of a high performance and learning culture to enable the delivery of an excellent education.
The College is seeking an experienced Design Technology and Software Design & Development Teacher. This position is permanent full-time to commence from Term 1, 2020.
- Be willing to support the ethos and values of the College
- Be a confident and effective classroom teacher with recent Stage 5 and 6 Design Technology, Stage 6 Software Design and Development and Stage 4 Mandatory Technology experience
- Be a positive and collaborative contributor to a successful department committed to improving educational outcomes
- Be confident in differentiating the curriculum in the classroom
- Have a strong understanding of the application of technology to enhance learning
- Be a reflective professional engaged in ongoing development and research in relation to your practice
- Be committed to supporting student wellbeing
- Have demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement
- Be willing to actively participate in the College’s coaching program and culture
- Possess the ability to demonstrate professional conduct and discretion at all times.
To learn more about this position, the calibre of person we are seeking to appoint, what makes Pymble an excellent place to work and continue your journey of professional growth; click ‘APPLY’ to go to the College website.
Candidates must comply with the NSW Teacher Accreditation Act and provide a Working with Children Check.
Pymble Ladies’ College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications close 3.00pm Thursday 19 September 2019.