Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. The College is committed to creating a personalised learning environment for each Pymble girl. Pymble is universally acknowledged for its outstanding quality and exceptional opportunities.
The College is seeking an experienced Design Technology teacher. This is a permanent, full time position to commence from Term 1, 2021.
- Be a confident and effective classroom teacher with recent Stage 5 and 6 Design Technology and Stage 4 Mandatory Technology experience
- Be a positive and collaborative contributor to a successful department committed to improving educational outcomes
- Be confident in differentiating the curriculum in the classroom
- Have a strong understanding of the application of technology to enhance learning
- Be a reflective professional engaged in ongoing development and research in relation to your practice
- Be committed to supporting student wellbeing
Candidates must comply with the NSW Teacher Accreditation Act and provide a Working with Children Check.
Pymble Ladies’ College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications close 3.00pm Wednesday 23 September 2020.