Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. The College is committed to creating a personalised learning environment for every Pymble girl that is universally acknowledged for its outstanding quality and exceptional opportunities. One of the key elements of our strategic plan Towards 2020: Striving for the highest is the development of a high performance and learning culture to enable the delivery of an excellent education.
The College is seeking a professional and experienced Digital Learning Leader to join our Curriculum team on a full-time basis. This position plays a pivotal role in driving optimisation of student learning through the effective integration of pedagogy and technology across K-12. This role enables strong technology adoption in the classroom that is contextual, purposeful and in alignment with the Pymble K-12 learning framework.
- Support the ethos and values of the College
- Be an exceptional teacher who demonstrates enthusiasm and the ability to inspire others
- Have strong capability in both pedagogy and ICT
- Have sound knowledge of the NESA curriculum (K-12)
- Be current on ICT capabilities and advancements
- Have qualifications in Education, teaching and ICT experience
- Be a positive and collaborative contributor to a successful department committed to improving educational outcomes
- Be confident in differentiating the curriculum in the classroom
- Work closely with the Director of Teaching and Learning and a wider K-12 Teaching and Learning Team to support teachers’ capacity to deepen and personalise student learning
- Have a strong understanding of the application of technology to enhance learning
- Be a reflective professional engaged in ongoing development and research in relation to your practice
- Be committed to supporting student wellbeing
- Be willing to actively participate in the College’s coaching program and culture
- Possess the ability to demonstrate professional conduct and discretion at all times.
Candidates must comply with the NSW Teacher Accreditation Act and provide a Working with Children Check.
Pymble Ladies’ College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications close 3.00 pm Monday 21 January 2019.