Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. The College is committed to creating a personalised learning environment for every Pymble girl that is universally acknowledged for its outstanding quality and exceptional opportunities. One of the key elements of our strategic plan Towards 2020: Striving for the highest is the development of a high performance and learning culture to enable the delivery of an excellent education.
The College is seeking an experienced Digital Media Co-ordinator to join the Community Engagement team on a permanent, full-time basis. This position is responsible for leading the development and execution of all online and social media activities for the College.
You will have:
- A minimum of three years’ experience in internet marketing and advertising and its interrelationship with social media, SEO/SEM and website strategy development is essential
- A degree in a relevant field of study (Marketing, Communications, Visual Media, etc.) or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience with content management systems in the delivery and maintenance of websites and eNewsletters, and intermediate knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other web technologies is essential
- Experience managing social media platforms including monitoring performance, trends and reporting
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Intermediate photography skills and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Photoshop
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proofing skills
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and customer relationships skills along with the ability to work well with staff at all levels of the organisation
- Flexibility of working hours, including evenings and weekends is essential.
The successful candidate must have a Working with Children Check clearance.
Pymble Ladies’ College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications close 3.00pm Tuesday 22 May 2018.