Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. The College is committed to creating a personalised learning environment for every Pymble girl that is universally acknowledged for its outstanding quality and exceptional opportunities. One of the key elements of our strategic plan Towards 2020: Striving for the highest is the development of a high performance and learning culture to enable the delivery of an excellent education.
The College is seeking an experienced English Teacher to join our progressive learning environment on a temporary (leave replacement), full-time basis. This role is to commence immediately and will conclude on 7 December 2018.
- Be willing to support the ethos and values of the College
- Be a confident and effective classroom teacher with recent experience in Stages 5 and 6
- Have an excellent understanding of the English curriculum
- Be a positive and collaborative contributor to a successful department committed to improving educational outcomes
- Be confident in differentiating the curriculum in the classroom
- Have a strong understanding of the application of technology to enhance learning
- Be a reflective professional engaged in ongoing development and research in relation to your practice
- Be committed to supporting student wellbeing
- Be willing to actively participle in the College’s coaching program and culture
- Possess the ability to demonstrate professional conduct and discretion at all times.
The successful candidate must have a Working with Children Check clearance.
Pymble Ladies’ College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications close 3.00 pm Thursday 16 August 2018.