Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. The College is committed to creating a personalised learning environment for every Pymble girl that is universally acknowledged for its outstanding quality and exceptional opportunities. One of the key elements of our strategic plan Towards 2020: Striving for the highest is the development of a high performance and learning culture to enable the delivery of an excellent education.
The College is seeking an enthusiastic and confident HR Assistant to join the Human Resources Team on a full-time, temporary (maternity leave cover) basis commencing 4 March 2019 – 27 September 2019. The hours of work are 7.45 am 3.45 pm each day. The salary for this position is $68 867 per annum.
- Support the ethos and values of the College
- Hold tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
- Have an understanding of key principles, processes and legislative requirements relating to employment
- Have experience in a similar role within a HR team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing
- Have strong organisational skills including the ability to multitask, plan and prioritise your own work and respond to changing expectations
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders
- Be a self-starter who actively engages in ongoing process improvement
- Have intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office and Excel skills and experience using an HRIS
- Have demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement
- Be willing to actively participate in the College’s coaching program and culture
- Have the ability to demonstrate professional conduct and discretion at all times.
The successful candidate must have a Working with Children Check clearance.
Pymble Ladies’ College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications close 3.00 pm Friday 18 January 2019.