Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. At Pymble, we foster a world-class educational environment with the importance of global citizenship and a worldwide perspective central to our strategic intent.
We believe our staff, both teaching and non-teaching, are our most valuable resource. We are proud to have passionate and dedicated staff who recognise the unique strengths and qualities of every Pymble girl.
The College is seeking an experienced PDHPE teacher to join our Junior School. The position is a part time (0.8 FTE) role for 12 months commencing Term 1, 2021.
You will :
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the PDHPE curriculum for Years 3 -6.
- Be a positive and collaborative contributor to a successful department committed to improving educational outcomes
- Be confident in differentiating the curriculum in the classroom
- Have a strong understanding of the application of technology to enhance learning
- Be a reflective professional engaged in ongoing development and research in relation to your practice
- Be committed to supporting student wellbeing.
Candidates must comply with the NSW Teacher Accreditation Act and provide a Working with Children Check.
Pymble Ladies’ College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications close 3.00pm Wednesday 28 October 2020.