Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. The College is committed to creating a personalised learning environment for every Pymble girl that is universally acknowledged for its outstanding quality and exceptional opportunities. One of the key elements of our strategic plan Towards 2020: Striving for the highest is the development of a high performance and learning culture to enable the delivery of an excellent education.
We are currently seeking a passionate person to be part of an established team of highly motivated, skilled, energetic and experienced Learn to Swim instructors. This role is permanent, part-time working 19 hours per week. The salary for this position is $27,500 per annum.
You will have:
- Willingness to support the ethos and values of the College
- A current Swim Australia Teacher or AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety certification
- Certification in Teacher of Infants and Pre-School Aquatics (desirable)
- Previous experience in Aquatic Education or Learn to Swim Industry
- Experience in management or co-ordination of a Learn to Swim program
- The ability to communicate effectively with instructors, parents, facility staff and young swimmers
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement
- Willingness to actively participle in the College’s coaching program and culture
- The ability to demonstrate professional conduct and discretion at all times.
The successful candidate must have a Working with Children Check clearance.
Pymble Ladies’ College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications close 3.00pm Tuesday 21 August 2018.