Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. The College is committed to creating a personalised learning environment for every Pymble girl that is universally acknowledged for its outstanding quality and exceptional opportunities. One of the key elements of our strategic plan Towards 2020: Striving for the highest is the development of a high performance and learning culture to enable the delivery of an excellent education.
The College is seeking an experienced and qualified EAL/D Teacher to join the Preparatory School (Kindergarten – Year 2) on a permanent, part-time basis (0.80 FTE over 5 days) commencing 13 August 2018.
You will have:
- Have qualifications in EAL/D teaching
- Have experience working in a Preparatory School/College
- Understand the academic and pastoral needs of students
- Be willing to liaise with key academic and pastoral staff to enhance student outcomes
- Provide assistance and support to the mainstream classroom teachers
- Be professional and discrete at all times in relation to confidential matters
- Have experience in the use of Information Technology
- Be a positive and collaborative contributor to a successful team committed to improving educational outcomes
- Be confident in differentiating the curriculum and delivering individualised programs
- Have a strong understanding of the application of technology to enhance learning
- Be a reflective professional engaged in ongoing development and research in relation to your practice
- Be committed to supporting student wellbeing.
The successful candidate must have a Working with Children Check clearance.
Pymble Ladies’ College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications close 3.00pm Thursday 19 July 2018.