Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. The College is committed to creating a personalised learning environment for every Pymble girl that is universally acknowledged for its outstanding quality and exceptional opportunities. One of the key elements of our strategic plan Towards 2020: Striving for the highest is the development of a high performance and learning culture to enable the delivery of an excellent education.
The College is seeking a motivated and experienced Manager – Aquatic Sports to lead the Swimming, Sailing, Diving, Surf Lifesaving, Surfing and Water Polo programs on a full-time basis. This position is responsible for the management of logistics, staff and communication in relation to the aquatic sports programs.
You will have:
- Willingness to support the ethos and values of the College
- A passion for girls’ participation in sport
- Strong management and communication skills
- Extensive experience in co-ordinating or managing sport in an educational setting
- Demonstrated experience in team leadership, supervision and development
- The ability to engage in reflective practice and a culture of improvement
- The ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, sports associations, contractors, teachers and service providers
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to prioritise
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement
- Willingness to actively participate in the College’s coaching program and culture
- Ability to demonstrate professional conduct and discretion at all times.
The successful candidate must have a Working with Children Check clearance.
Pymble Ladies’ College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications close 3.00pm Monday 25 March 2019.