Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. The College is committed to creating a personalised learning environment for every Pymble girl that is universally acknowledged for its outstanding quality and exceptional opportunities. One of the key elements of our strategic plan Towards 2020: Striving for the highest is the development of a high performance and learning culture to enable the delivery of an excellent education.
We are seeking a qualified Mathematics Teacher to join the Secondary School on a full-time or part-time (0.66 FTE), permanent basis commencing from 27 May 2019.
- Be willing to support the ethos and values of the College
- Be a confident and effective classroom teacher with recent experience teaching Stage 5 and 6 Mathematics
- Have a sound understanding of NESA syllabus requirements and program development
- Be a positive and collaborative contributor to a successful department committed to improving educational outcomes
- Be confident in differentiating the curriculum in the classroom
- Have a strong understanding of the application of technology to enhance learning
- Be a reflective professional engaged in ongoing development and research in relation to your practice
- Be committed to supporting student wellbeing
- Have demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement
- Be willing to actively participate in the College’s coaching program and culture
- Possess the ability to demonstrate professional conduct and discretion at all times.
Candidates must comply with the NSW Teacher Accreditation Act and provide a Working with Children Check.
Pymble Ladies’ College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications close 3.00pm Tuesday 14 May 2019.