Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. The College is committed to creating a personalised learning environment for each Pymble girl. Pymble is universally acknowledged for its outstanding quality and exceptional opportunities. One of the key elements of our strategic plan Towards 2020: Striving for the highest is the development of a high performance and learning culture to enable the delivery of an excellent education.
The College is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to work as part of the College Health Care Centre Team. This role is permanent part-time, working 20 hours per week for 40 weeks per year (including all term time). Flexibility with hours is essential and the ability to stay overnight on occasion (at short notice) is required.
You will have:
- Willingness to support the ethos and values of the College
- Nursing qualifications and NSW Registration
- A minimum of five years nursing experience, ideally with children or adolescents
- The ability to deliver high quality nursing services to students (K – 12) and staff
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- A high level of flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement
- Willingness to actively participate in the College’s coaching program and culture
- Ability to demonstrate professional conduct and discretion at all times.
To learn more about this position, the calibre of person we are seeking to appoint and what makes Pymble an excellent place to work click ‘APPLY’ to go to the College website.
The successful candidate must have a Working with Children Check clearance.
Pymble Ladies’ College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications close 3pm Thursday 19 September 2019.