Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. The College is committed to creating a personalised learning environment for every Pymble girl that is universally acknowledged for its outstanding quality and exceptional opportunities. One of the key elements of our strategic plan Towards 2020: Striving for the highest is the development of a high performance and learning culture to enable the delivery of an excellent education.
The College is seeking a professional and experienced Web Developer to develop web applications and services on a permanent, full-time basis. You will possess a strong web development background combined with customer service and application experience. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to self-manage and motivate to achieve specific goals are essential skills to perform well in this position.
You will have:
- Willingness to support the ethos and values of the College
- A minimum of three years’ experience developing in an object-oriented web stack with demonstrated skills in both server and client-side technologies
- Experience with MSSQL or another relational database
- Experience with apache, Tomcat and PHP
- Familiar with SQL queries and database development
- Degree in a computer discipline or relevant certification
- Knowledge of Edumate, Maze, ConnX or other School Admin systems desirable
- BI experience is desirable
- SharePoint experience is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills and the ability to think algorithmically
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement
- Willingness to actively participate in the College’s coaching program and culture
- Ability to demonstrate professional conduct and discretion at all times.
The successful candidate must have a Working with Children Check clearance.
Pymble Ladies’ College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications close 3.00 pm Wednesday 29 May 2019.