(Available for entry in Year 7 2020)
Pymble Ladies’ College offers a number of academic scholarships providing full or part remission from academic tuition fees (excluding extras) to students entering Year 7. The awarding of scholarships is determined by results in the scholarship examination and successful interview.
All candidates must sit the Academic Assessment Services examination on Saturday 20 October 2018 (for Year 7 2020 scholarships). The scholarship examination will be held at the College or remotely (for country candidates and, in some cases, for overseas candidates).
Criteria and Steps to Apply
- All applications for scholarship testing must be made online through Academic Assessment Services.
- Candidates are to be in Year 5 and less than 12 years of age on 31 December of the examination year.
- Candidates must submit a 300 to 500 word autobiographical essay indicating their special interests and the contribution they would make to the life of the College.
- Amongst the Junior Academic Scholarships, a minimum of two scholarships are awarded for internal applicants from our Junior School.
- Successful candidates must commence in Year 7 2020.
- The scholarship covers full or part remission of tuition fees (excluding extras) for six years. All other expenses are to be met at the full rate.
- Scholarships will be reviewed on an annual basis and it is the College’s expectation that students maintain a high academic standard throughout their schooling.
- The College Council reserves the right to withdraw a scholarship from any scholarship holder.
Applications for 2020 Scholarships: Applications open on Tuesday 24 July 2018.
Deadline for 2020 Scholarship Applications: Applications close on Friday 12 October 2018 or Friday 5 October 2018 if candidates are sitting the test remotely.