Available each year for Year 7 entry
Pymble Ladies’ College offers a number of academic scholarships providing full or part remission from academic tuition fees (excluding extras) to students entering Year 7. The awarding of scholarships is determined by results from the scholarship examination and successful interview.
All candidates must sit the Academic Assessment Services examination on Saturday 14 October 2017 (for Year 7 2019 Scholarships). The scholarship examination will be held at the College or remotely (for country candidates, and in some cases, for overseas candidates).
Criteria and Steps to Apply
- All applications for scholarship testing must be made online through Academic Assessment Services.
- Candidates are to be in Year 5 and under 12 years of age on 31 December of the examination year.
- Candidates must submit a 300 to 500 word autobiographical essay indicating their special interests and the contribution they would make to the life of the College.
- Amongst the Junior Academic Secondary Scholarships, a minimum of two scholarships are awarded for internal applicants from our Junior School.
- Successful candidates must commence in Year 7 2019.
- The scholarship covers full or part remission of tuition fees (excluding extras) for six years. All other expenses are to be met at the full rate.
- Scholarships will be reviewed on an annual basis and it is the College’s expectation that students maintain a high academic standard throughout their schooling.
- The College Council reserves the right to withdraw a scholarship from any scholarship holder.
Registrations for 2019 scholarships are now open and the deadline for registration is Friday 6 October 2017 or Friday 29 September 2017 if candidates are sitting the test remotely.