Step 1: Enrol in Hubworks
Already have a Hubworks account? Please skip to step 2.
New enrolments will be accepted when the following three steps have been completed.
- Complete and submit this permission form.
- Download a copy of your child’s Immunisation History from MyGov or have a scanned copy handy to upload into the enrolment pages of Hubworks.
- Go to HubWorks and click on ‘Enrol’
Please note that every section of the HubWorks enrolment form must be completed. Mandatory fields for completion are:
- Child details
- Parent details
- Parent email and phone number (Both parents for the purpose of PIN issuance if it is stated under Family status that ‘Both parents at home’.)
- CRN if claiming the Child Care Subsidy. (Please note, Parent 1 must be the parent attached to child with Centrelink)
- Emergency contacts and authorisations
- Medicare details (if Australian Citizen)
- Health information (Doctor/ Medical Centre, Health and Dietary information, Action plans if applicable)
- Immunisation certificate
- iPay details, CRN (must be a current credit card)
If you do not receive enrolment confirmation from Hubworks within a few days, please check you have completed all three steps above. Waiting times may be longer closer to holiday care program dates.
Bookings are made through the Hubworks system so please ensure you have access to your account. You can email us should you require your login details for Hubworks to be sent to you.
Go to hubhello.com and complete bookings online for preferred days. Should you need help with using the booking system, click here to view a helpful guide. You will be sent a booking confirmation email from HubWorks! to acknowledge receipt of your booking form. To view your days, please login to Hubworks! and click on the schedule tab. Toggle the calendar to the date you wish to view. Booked days are highlighted.
You do not need to make an upfront payment as it will be taken from your nominated account. You will be able to view your successful booking in HubWorks! at hubhello.com. Bookings are essential. Places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.