Pymble’s Kids on Campus School Holiday Program provides exciting activities for boys and girls from the College and the wider community. Every holiday period, our experienced staff design and organise vacation care activities that are safe, fun and entertaining for school children aged 5 to 12 years old. Children attending preschool or a pre-kinder program are not catered for in this program.
It’s the Place to Be!
- Exciting incursions and excursions.
- Swimming all year round in our new Aquatic and Fitness Centre.
- Visits to the on-campus farmyard.
- Well-equipped campus with multiple play areas.
- Fun, enthusiastic and professional staff.
- Boys and girls from Kindergarten to Year 6 are welcome.
2018 Autumn Holiday Program
Dates: Friday 13 April to Friday 27 April (please note that Wednesday 25 April is a public holiday).
Program Hours: 7.30am to 6.00pm daily.
Cost: The cost varies each day, depending on the activity offered. If you are eligible for the Child Care Rebate, this will be applied to each attendance.
Pymblelc OSHC Holiday Program Get Started
New parents need to enrol their child prior to booking a place in our programs. Please follow these steps to enrol your child:
- Go to pymblelc.hubworks.com.au.
- Click on ‘Enrol’.
- Complete the enrolment form and remember to include Customer Reference Number/s (CRN) if you are claiming the Child Care Rebate or Child Care Benefit. An individual number is required for both parent and child. Please note that:
- Birth dates need to be correct for parent and child and the letter at the end of each CRN should be a capital letter.
- If you are not claiming Child Care Rebate, you will not have CRNs to enter. Your child will still be enrolled at the Centre.
- Check the boxes for the Centres you will be using – Before, After or Vacation Care. It is advisable to enrol in all three.
- A preferred payment method will be required before enrolment is accepted.
- Payment details must be entered into the HubDebit section of HubWorks before bookings are confirmed.
- New families complete and submit this permission form to email@example.com
- You will receive an email confirming your enrolment.
School Holiday Program
You will receive a confirmation email from Hubworks for your booking. Payment will be taken from your nominated account.
By clicking on the ‘heart’ icon at the top of the page and choosing ‘Bookings’ from the drop-down box, you can view your child’s schedule by selecting a specific date range.
What to Bring
- A hat. It is very important to remember a hat so your child can play.
- Labelled drink bottle.
- If you do not wish your child to wear the sunscreen provided by the Centre, please provide your own.
- All children to bring morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and any snacks/drinks required for the day. We have children attending the centre who are allergic to nuts, so please do not bring nut products. This is very important for their safety.
What to Wear
- Comfortable clothes that can get messy!
- A sleeved shirt must be worn – collared or polo is highly recommended. We spend a great deal of time outside and our ‘sun-safe’ policy states your child must be dressed appropriately. Children who wear clothing that is not appropriate for outside play will be provided with sun-safe shirts. Sun-safe hats are provided for children who forget their own hats.
- A spare set of clothes. We may have some water play and a spare set of clothes would be a great idea.
- Closed-in shoes. Your child will only be able to participate in activities if they have sensible, closed-in shoes. Thongs, sandals and heels do not allow children to participate safely in all the great activities we provide.
- A jumper or jacket.
Please remember to label all items.
The Pymble School Holiday Program is ‘Approved Child Care’. This allows families to claim the Child Care Benefit and Rebate for Kids on Campus.
The Child Care Rebate helps families cover the cost of out of pocket expenses costs of child care and is not income tested.
The Child Care Benefit is income tested and is usually paid directly to approved Child Care Services to reduce the fees that eligible families pay.
If your child would like to swim, they are welcome to join us in the Learn to Swim pool. Please send along their swimmers, a towel, goggles (optional), and a swimming cap. We will have spare swimming caps if you do not have your own. A swimming permission slip is included on the booking form.
It is a legal requirement that parents/guardians sign their child in and out of the Centre each day. Children can only leave the Centre when accompanied by a parent/guardian, or an adult nominated in the HubWorks enrolment form. Written notification or an email confirmation is required to allow another person to collect your child, if they are not already entered in the HubWorks system. This can be done in writing and must be signed by the parent/guardian. Alternatively an email can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in emergency situations an SMS can be sent to 0439 044 279. A phone call or message cannot be accepted as an official notification due to National Regulations. Photo ID must be provided by the person collecting your child
Children must be collected by 6.00pm. Families will be charged a late fee of $5.00 per minute, per child, after this time.
If a payment is declined, Pymble OSHC will provide families with a seven-day grace period to make the outstanding payment. If this has not been rectified within seven days, the provision of OSHC service will be suspended for the family until payment is made in full. A late payment/decline fee of $25.00 will be charged through iPay for each two-week cycle that the account remains in arrears.
There are no refunds or credits for bookings unless a medical certificate is provided. Requests for a refund or credit must be via email to the OSHC Co-ordinator at email@example.com, with a copy of a medical certificate. Requests must be received no later than two weeks from the final day of Kids on Campus. An excursion may be cancelled if insufficient registrations are received. You will be notified, and a full refund issued.
If your child is known to have an anaphylactic reaction or episode to any allergen then it is imperative that, upon enrolment, parents provide a current (printed copy) action plan that includes a photo of your child. Parents must supply an EpiPen labelled in a small container, if this is part of your action plan. If your child is known to have asthma, then it is imperative that, upon enrolment, parents provide a current asthma plan, which includes a recent photo of your child. Medication must be sent with your child in a clearly labelled container.
Medication will only be administered by staff if it is in the original packaging with your child’s name on it. You will need to supply a note with instructions for administering the medication and sign our medication administration form at morning drop off.
If your child is unwell, please keep them at home. If your child is unwell on arrival at the Centre, then you will be asked to take them home. If your child becomes unwell during the course of the day, you will be contacted to arrange an alternative care plan.
Pymble’s Kids on Campus School Holiday Program is ‘Approved Child Care’. This allows families to claim the Child Care Rebate or Child Care Benefit. The Child Care Rebate helps families cover the cost of out-of-pocket expenses for child care, and is not income tested. The Child Care Benefit is income tested and is usually paid directly to approved Child Care Services to reduce the fees that eligible families pay. For further information on the Child Care Benefit or Rebate, please contact the Department of Human Services on 13 24 68 or visit the MyChild website.