Dear Parent or Carer
Your daughter has been selected to participate in the ‘Welcome to 2020’ video shoot with Dr Hadwen taking place on Thursday 16 January at 10.30am. The Community Engagement team will meet your daughter in Main Reception and filming will take place on the College grounds. Please ensure your daughter is wearing full Summer Uniform.
Please read the Media Release Conditions below and fill out the form to confirm that you agree with the conditions and give permission for your daughter to participate.
MEDIA RELEASE CONDITIONS
By ticking the permission box below you agree to the following conditions:
I release to Pymble Ladies’ College (Pymble) and its respective licensees the rights and permission with respect to those videos, photographs and/or audio recordings taken of my daughter named above and on whose behalf I am signing the right to:
- reproduce them by any present or future means
- include them in whole or in part without restriction to changes or alterations, in any advertising, publicity, publications, broadcast and training material in print and/or online
- I agree and acknowledge I will not retain any rights, including copyright, or interest in the use of my daughter’s image
- I agree and acknowledge I will receive no payment for the use of my daughter’s image
- I release and indemnify Pymble from any loss, damage, expense or claim arising out of the use of my daughter’s image, including any claims for libel, invasion of privacy or breach of copyright
I hereby warrant that I am of full age and have the right to contract on behalf of my daughter as her parent or legal guardian and I have read and understand the release conditions above and agree to abide by these conditions.