The College dining room is officially opened by Principal Dr John Marden. At this time there are 63 boarders and 94 day students.
Grey House on Pymble Avenue is purchased by the College as a residence for Principal Dr John Marden.
Black watch tartan is adopted as the official uniform fabric.
Official opening and dedication of Presbyterian Ladies’ College Pymble.
Mr Robert Vicars becomes a member of the College Council until 1945. His five daughters and two granddaughters attended the College.
Dr John Marden retires as Principal of Presbyterian Ladies’ College Pymble.
Miss G. Gordon Everett, MA is appointed as Principal.
The first issue of The Magazine of the Presbyterian Ladies’ College Pymble is published.
Miss Nancy Jobson MBE, MA is appointed as Principal.