Pymble LC OSHC
New family parent/guardian permission/declaration and agreement form
I/we also agree that:
- All information given on the Enrolment Form in Hubworks is correct. I/we will inform the service immediately of any changes to this information. I understand that my/our child’s enrolment will not be valid unless this enrolment form is completed in its entirety.
- I/we have read the information on the Pymble website and will abide by the policies and procedures of the service. I/we understand that policies and procedures will be reviewed on a regular basis and that I/we will be given 14 days notice before any significant change to a policy or procedure that could impact on my child, my ability to use the service or fees. These policies and procedures can be viewed at the centre.
- My child will be the subject of observations by educators to assist in the planning and implementation of the program.
- A staff member with appropriate training and/or first aid certificate will administer emergency asthma or anaphylaxis medication. I understand that in this circumstance the service will contact me and emergency services as soon as possible.
- My child will not attend the service when suffering from infectious and contagious illnesses.
- The adult delivering or collecting my child from the service will sign the Attendance Record and following my child’s absence will sign the Attendance Record and give reason for the absence.
- I/we are liable for all fees associated with my/our child’s enrolment at this service and understand that I/we are responsible for updating Child Care Benefit information (if applicable) whilst my child is in care and, where no longer eligible, will be required to pay the full fee.