The Pymble OSHC Centre offers quality Out of School Hours Care and Vacation Care programs. New families must click on ‘How to Enrol’ before making a booking. Families who are already enrolled must ensure their account information is up to date in Kidsoft before they can make a booking via the iParent Portal.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to enrol.
What to Bring and what is provided for Before and After School Care:
- Hats are provided however children are welcome to wear their own school play hat.
- If you do not wish your child to wear the sunscreen provided by the Centre, please provide your own.
- Breakfast is provided for Before School Care and afternoon tea is provided for After School Care. Please be mindful that we have children attending the centre who are allergic to nuts, so please do not bring nut products should your child wish to bring their own food to OSHC centre. This is very important for their safety. Children have access to water however your child can bring their own labelled drink bottle should they wish.
- Please ensure all your child’s clothing/belongings are labelled.
- Girls are required to wear their school approved uniform (school uniform or tracksuit). Girls who participate in an afternoon co-curricular activity will be given time to change for their activity if required however must change back into their school uniform or tracksuit on return to OSHC.
If your child has anaphylaxis or asthma, she will be able to attend Pymble LC OSHC once we have received the following:
- 1. An updated asthma/anaphylaxis plan
- 2. Medication in original packaging within use by dates
- 3. Risk Minimisation plan completed in conjunction with the Centre
Pymble LC OSHC bookings can be made through the Kidsoft iParent Portal. Please refer to the instruction manuals for your required booking.
Once you have made a Regular or Casual booking you will be required to complete the ASC Co-curricular Activity form as it keeps the OSHC Centre up to date with your daughter’s co-curricular activities. This is a requirement for all OSHC bookings.
If you do not complete this form your daughter will not be signed out from OSHC to attend her co-curricular activity.
OSHC – Regular Booking
OSHC – Casual Booking
OSHC – Regular Booking Amendment Form
Please complete the Amendment (changes) to Booking Form for ALL changes to your child’s current regular booking schedule at After School Care or Before School Care (adding additional day/s, swapping days, updates to co-curricular activities and/or times and cancellations). Regular booking cancellations will be actioned by OSHC administration as it is a timely process on the iParent Portal.
When updating the co-curricular activity information only, enter on the day of the activity and if it is to delete an activity enter ‘Delete’. Enter only the activities that relate to your child’s day of attendance at OSHC. Cancellations require one week’s notification.
Bookings are made through Kidsoft iParent Portal, please ensure you have access to your account. You can email us should you require assistance with logging in.
If you need help with using the booking system, please refer to the iParent Portal Reference booking guide.
If you do not have a Kidsoft account, please see these instructions on ‘How to Enrol’