At Pymble Swimming, we believe that all children should have access to quality swimming lessons to ensure that they have the necessary skills to enhance safety and survival in aquatic environments.
We are passionate about teaching all ages, and abilities the fundamental skills that will provide the foundation for their enjoyment of swimming and associated activities which are fundamental to our way of life in Australia.
Swimming, like any other physical activity, is based on development building blocks which need to be practiced and re-enforced continually. Apart from the health and safety benefits of swimming, lessons also enhance social, emotional, and physical well-being.
In each level of swimming, there will be a focus on technique. Your child will practice over small distances then gradually increasing the distance as children move through the different levels of the program. By properly swimming shorter distances, kids will learn faster and ultimately use less energy to go further distances in time.
By properly swimming shorter distances, kids will learn faster and ultimately use less energy to swim longer distances.
Why Pymble Swimming?
- Year-round fun lessons in an indoor climate-controlled pool
- Small graded classes
- Industry accredited teachers
- Free swimming assessment before joining
- Warm water and air
- State of the art filtration equipment
- Private parking available (Learn to Swim)
- Priority lesson times to accommodate the needs of Pymble students (limited availability)