Pymble Parent Association
The PPA and PSGs’ objectives are to promote the wellbeing of the College and its students and to represent the parents and carers.
Parents and carers of Pymble Ladies’ College students are members of the Pymble Parent Association (PPA), as well as the individual Parent Support Groups (PSGs) – which operate under the umbrella of the PPA for each sub-school – for the duration of their daughter’s enrolment at the College. An elected committee of parents oversee the day-to-day running of the PPA and PSGs.
The PPA and PSGs’ objectives are to promote the wellbeing of the College and its students and to represent the parents and carers in the following ways:
- To encourage participation in the life of the College and a sense of community amongst parents and carers by providing a variety of social functions
- To represent parents and carers in the life of the College and liaise with the Principal and the Community Engagement team, as well as other College staff as necessary
A great variety of support groups operate under the auspices of the Pymble Parent Association and these include:
- Senior School Parent Group (SSPG)
- Upper School Parent Group (USPG)
- Middle School Parent Group (MSPG)
- Junior School Parent Group (JSPG)
- Preparatory School Parent Group (PSPG)
- Boarding Parent Group (BPG)
- Performing Arts Support Group (PASG)
- Rowing Support Group (RSG)
All Pymble parents and carers are free to join as many or few support groups as they wish.