Senior Academic Scholarship
Available for entry in Year 11 2025
Pymble Ladies’ College offers a number of academic scholarships providing up to 50 per cent remission from academic tuition fees (excluding extras) to students entering Year 11. The awarding of scholarships is determined by academic performance, results in the scholarship examination and successful interview.
All candidates must sit the Academic Assessment Services (AAS) examination on Sunday 13 August 2023 (for Year 11 2025 scholarships).
The scholarship examination will be held at the College or remotely (for country candidates and, in some cases, for overseas candidates).
Criteria and Steps to Apply
- All applications for scholarship testing must be made online through Academic Assessment Services.
- Candidates are to be in Year 9 and less than 17 years of age on 31 December of the examination year.
- Candidates must submit a 300 to 500 word autobiographical essay indicating their special interests and the contribution they would make to the life of the College. This essay will be requested when registering to sit the test with AAS.
- Successful candidates must commence in Year 11 2025.
- The scholarships cover up to 50 per cent remission of tuition fees (excluding extras) for two years. All other expenses are to be met at the full rate.
- Scholarships will be reviewed on an annual basis and it is the College’s expectation that students maintain a high academic standard throughout their schooling.
- The College Board reserves the right to withdraw a scholarship from any scholarship holder.
Registration for 2025 Senior Academic Scholarships are now closed.