The College offers a number of scholarships each year to girls entering Years 7 to 11. For further details about each scholarship offered please follow the links below:
- Junior Academic Scholarship (Year 7)
- Performance Scholarship – Music (Year 7)
- Performance Scholarship – Sport (Years 7 to 11)
- All-Rounder Scholarship (Years 7 to 11)
- Alanda Clark, Jane Gay and Prudence Papworth Boarding Scholarship (Year 7)
- Senior Academic Scholarship (Year 11)
- Ex-Students’ Union Scholarship (Year 11)
- Indigenous Scholarship (Years 7 to 11)
- Barbara Mary Nippress Memorial Scholarship (Year 7)
Registrations for 2018 Indigenous Scholarships have now closed. All other scholarships for 2018 have now been finalised. The College Council reserves the right to withdraw a scholarship from any scholarship holder.
Applications for Scholarships in 2019 have closed and the examination has been held. The process for the awarding of Scholarships is as follows:
- A shortlisted group of candidates will be contacted from Wednesday 1 November 2017 to be invited to interview.
- Interviews between the candidate and her parents and the Scholarship Committee will be held from Friday 3 to Friday 10 November 2017.
- The first round of Scholarship offers will be made within a week of your daughter’s interview.
- Scholarship offers must be accepted or declined within 48 hours.
- If Scholarships are declined we commence the process again for second round interviews and offers.
The Scholarship process can take up to 4 weeks to complete. Please do not call the College to make enquiries about specific candidates. If you have not been contacted by late November you can assume your daughter has not met the requirements. All candidates will receive a Certificate of Attainment before Christmas.