Master Planning update
The new Grey House Precinct development will deliver a world-class educational and co-curricular facility that:
• Fosters leading pedagogical practices.
• Prioritises student and staff health and wellbeing.
• Embeds flexibility to accommodate developments in learning and teaching methods.
• Respects and enhances the existing built form and natural environs.
• Contributes to a connected campus that is accessible.
BVN Architecture has been selected to lead the design process.
A new precinct
The Grey House Precinct will provide a new home for girls in Years 5 and 6, a dance academy with six new studios, Out of School Hours Care and an Early Learning Centre.
The existing Health demountable buildings will be removed, and a new purpose-built health and wellbeing centre will be created within the development. The Years 5 and 6 Junior School component will provide high quality general and specialist learning, with a focus on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics).
The project will:
- Deliver a high quality and distinctive architectural design that embodies and promotes the values of Pymble.
- Incorporates urban design principles creating an attractive and inviting experience and destination for staff, students, and the wider College community.
- Contribute to the life and vibrancy of the Pymble campus.
- Incorporate highly sustainable design.
Pymble girls work with BVN Architecture
Constructing a new building that is designed with the students as a priority is really important for us here at Pymble. Our girls loved the opportunity to work with our architects, BVN Architecture, to share their thoughts on our new master planning project.