The Position Description
Carefully read the position description prior to preparing an application.
A brief cover letter should be addressed to the Principal and should outline your reasons for applying for the position. It should include your skills and experience and highlight how these meet the requirements of the role.
Your resume should outline the following:
- Education – Qualification achieved, name of institution, year of completion
- Employment – Name of employer/company, position/s held, years and months of employment
- Other relevant experiences – e.g. co-curricular, pastoral care, positions of responsibility
- Memberships of professional organisations and NESA Status
- Contact details of three (3) professional referees (for academic staff please ensure one of your referees is your current Principal).
Please note that the current maximum attachments size in total for the application form is 64MB. If your application attachments exceed 64MB, please contact the Human Resources team: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please ensure that all fields are completed for the application to be successfully submitted.
If you are unable to submit your application online, please contact the Human Resources team:
P: (02) 9497 7874
*Please note to answer every question on the form. If you miss a question, your form will not submit.