Available each year for Year 11 entry
Pymble Ladies’ College offers a number of academic scholarships providing up to 50 per cent remission from academic tuition fees (excluding extras) to students entering Year 11. The awarding of scholarships is determined by academic performance, results in the scholarship examination and successful interview.
All candidates must sit the Academic Assessment Services (AAS) examination on Saturday 14 October 2017 (for Year 11 2019 Scholarships). The scholarship examination will be held at the College or remotely (for country candidates and, in some cases, for overseas candidates).
All applications for scholarship testing must be made online through AAS.
Criteria and Steps to Apply
- Candidates are to be in Year 9 and under 16 years of age on 31 December of the examination year.
- Candidates must submit a 300 to 500 word autobiographical essay indicating their special interests and the contribution they would make to the life of the College.
- Successful candidates must commence in Year 11 2019.
- The scholarships cover up to 50 per cent remission of tuition fees (excluding extras) for two years. All other expenses are to be met at the full rate.
- Scholarships will be reviewed on an annual basis and it is the College’s expectation that students maintain a high academic standard throughout their schooling.
- The College Council reserves the right to withdraw a scholarship from any scholarship holder.
Registrations for 2019 scholarships are now open and the deadline for registration is Friday 6 October 2017 or Friday 29 September 2017 if candidates are sitting the test remotely.