Each member of our Pymble family plays an important role in the lives of our girls.
Each member of our Pymble family plays an important role in the lives of our girls. We are passionate about our girls becoming influential and compassionate women and we aim to attract intelligent and inspiring staff who have the same vision.
With more than 250 teaching staff, 500 casual and 200 administration and operational staff, Pymble is where careers are forged, nurtured and enriched.
Additional benefits on joining our Pymble family include:
- Professional development, learning and growth
- Meaningful staff rewards and recognition program
- Onsite cafe locations with fabulous food options and professional baristas (including gluten free and vegan options)
- Teacher accreditation mentoring and support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Care Centre onsite with annual flu vaccinations
- Salary packaging and student fee discounts
- Staff community service opportunities
- Staff wellbeing group
- Staff walking groups and access to onsite aquatic and fitness centre