Ex-Students’ Union Scholarship
Available for entry in Year 11 2025
Pymble Ladies’ College offers a scholarship providing 50 per cent remission from academic tuition fees (excluding extras) to a student who is entering Year 11 and who is the daughter or granddaughter of an ex-student of Pymble Ladies’ College (formerly Presbyterian Ladies’ College, Pymble).
Please note that candidates applying for the 2025 Ex-Students’ Union Scholarship are not required to sit the Academic Assessment Services (AAS) examination in 2023.
Criteria and Steps to Apply
- Candidates can be a current Year 9 Pymble student or a new student to the College entering Year 11 in 2025.
- Candidates must be a daughter or granddaughter of an ex-student of Pymble Ladies’ College
- Candidates must submit a 400 to 600 word autobiographical essay indicating the following:
- Why they should be considered for the ESU scholarship.
- Special interests – academic, sport, music, drama, art, technology etc
- Ongoing contribution they would make to the life of the College.
- Participation and achievements at school
- Demonstration of the College core values
- Provide their most recent school report
- All applications must be emailed to the Enrolments Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successful candidates must commence in Year 11 2025.
- The scholarship covers 50 per cent remission of tuition fees (excluding extras) for Year 11 2025 and Year 12 2026. All other expenses are to be met at the full rate.
- Recipients of this scholarship are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Attend and participate in various events during the term of the scholarship (such as the annual Commemoration Day Service) and to act as an ambassador of both the College and the ESU.
- Submit an article about themselves to the ESU Newsletter.
- Join the ESU Committee and to meaningfully contribute to its activities for at least one year within five years of their completion of Year 12.
- Scholarships will be reviewed on an annual basis and it is the College’s expectation that recipients of this scholarship maintain a high academic standard throughout their schooling.
- The College Board reserves the right to withdraw a scholarship from any scholarship holder.
Registration for the 2024 ESU Scholarship has closed.
Registration for the 2025 ESU Scholarship is now open and closes on Friday 4 August 2023.